WTO/TBT National Enquiry Point
00-050 Warszawa (Warsaw) ul. Świętokrzyska 14, room 713
Phone: +48 22 55 67 661
Fax: +48 22 55 67 780
The WTO TBT NEP answers technical and commercial enquiries on standardization and some aspects of conformity assessment, and refers customers to appropriate institutions in accordance with their competences.
National Enquiry Point’s activities:
- Cooperation at the international and European level under the WTO TBT agreement;
- Relations with national enquiry points, in particular with national enquiry points of EU Member States, and with the EU point represented at the WTO TBT forum by representatives of the Council and European Commission;
- Participation in plenary sessions, seminars and workshops;
- Written and oral information in response to customers’ enquiries, including so-called in-depth information and official information provided in response to official enquiries of state administration bodies;
- Cooperation with the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology with regard to the WTO TBT agreement and the national notification system (KSN).