Strategy of PKN
PKN to be a modern standardization organization, widely recognised in Poland and around the world, independent and sensitive to the needs of the market, providing high quality services.
Efficient organization of standardization activities in accordance with European and international solutions, developed with the active participation of interested parties and communities, leading to the promotion of the use of standards and other standardization documents, with the aim of:
- strengthening competitiveness of Polish producers and service providers;
- facilitating trade;
- ensuring quality and reliability of products and services.
ensuring efficient organization of standardization activities and providing high quality standardization services;
enhancing active participation in the activities of international and regional standardization organizations;
- developing IT infrastructure that supports effective co-operation;
- popularizing and promoting standardization (including education about standardization);
- strengthening the role of PKN as an employer providing high working culture and development opportunities to all employees.