- CEN/WS FATEDA - Standards Compliant Formats for Fatigue Test Data
- WS TER-CDM - CEN WS ‘Terminologies in crisis and disaster management’
- CEN/CLC/WS CRISP - Guidelines for the evaluation of installed security systems, based on S-T-E-Fi criteria
- New WS CORE - 'EGNOS (EDAS)/ multi-constellation based services for goods transport tracking & tracing applications'
- CEN Workshop Big Data (WS Big Data)
- New CEN Workshop on Materials modelling terminology, classification and metadata CEN
- Workshop SATORI - Ethics Assessment of research and innovation
- CEN WS MeTeDa on Mechanical Test Data
- CEN/WS 82 – AquaVir 'Virus sensor system for monitoring rotavirus, norovirus and hepatitis A virus in various types of water intended for human use (AquaVir or AqV)'